The Electronic Document Delivery System (EDDS) provides a secure and efficient way for agencies, attorneys, and litigants to send essential documents to the court.
- Users do not need an account to use EDDS
- Documents must be submitted as a PDF file
- Currently, EDDS can be used to file certain papers in specific courts
Link to the Electronic Document Delivery System (EDDS)
Resources and Help:
- If you are not sure whether you should use EDDS for your case, contact the court to ask.
- If you need help using EDDS to submit documents, contact the NYSCEF Resource Center.
- EDDS: Frequently Asked Questions (pdf document)
- EDDS: General Instructions (pdf document)
- EDDS: User Guide for Family Court Submitters (pdf document)
- Converting an Existing Paper Case in Supreme Court to an E-Filing Case (video)
- Stipulation and Consent to E-Filing EF-10 (pdf document)