Click on the link below for answers to frequently asked questions about installing, using and troubleshooting Skype for Business meetings.
Skype for Business Common Questions and Answers (pdf document)
Skype for Business Meeting Tips and Best Practices
- Mute your microphone when not speaking to reduce background noise.
- Avoid typing or rustling papers when you are un-muted.
- Turn on your webcam, if you have one.
- Share a Program when possible. This saves bandwidth for better video quality and also for privacy. *IOS (iPad/iPhone) users can only view Shared Desktop.
- Sharing a Desktop allows attendees to see your desktop (programs and files on your desktop) and any pop-up notifications such as emails.
- If you are unable to share, ask the meeting organizer to make you a Presenter.