- Mute your microphone when not speaking to reduce background noise.
- Avoid typing or rustling papers when you are un-muted.
- Turn on your webcam, if you have one.
- Share a Program when possible. This saves bandwidth for better video quality and also for privacy. *IOS (iPad/iPhone) users can only view Shared Desktop.
- Sharing a Desktop allows attendees to see your desktop (programs and files on your desktop) and any pop-up notifications such as emails.
- If you are unable to share, ask the meeting organizer to make you a Presenter.
Keywords: skype, meeting, practice, tip, question, answer, q&a, trouble